Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Senior - Kajsa

This photo session incorporated a definite first for me. Last night, Kajsa got the idea to climb up on top of the roof of a covered walkway. I found a building with a window overlooking the walkway and with the help of a borrowed rickety old janitor's ladder, we both managed to climb through the window and out onto the slick tiled roof in the early evening drizzle. It was crazy, but definitely worth it, and we had so much fun getting up there. Here are some shots from yesterday, with more to come later.







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a Senior at BYU studying Genetics and Biotechnology. Graduation is just around the corner -- time is flying by! This blog is for all my friends and family around the world who want to keep up with what I'm getting up to.