Saturday, August 8, 2009

Senior - Kelsey

This was a busy weekend with a second photo shoot, not to mention the shoot itself posed some challenges. Climbing down hills, getting lost downtown, enduring unfriendly weather and jumping fences...we did it all! But it was definitely worth it. I had a blast photographing Kelsey. Kelsey is a senior at Curtis and a member of the Varsity volleyball team. She also loves to dance and hopes to continue to pursue this passion in college. After graduation, Kelsey hopes to attend the University of Washington and study environmental engineering. Here is just a sample of her beautiful photos:

















1 comment:

  1. Nice job on all the photos! I don't know Kelsey, but I think the closeup shot looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a Senior at BYU studying Genetics and Biotechnology. Graduation is just around the corner -- time is flying by! This blog is for all my friends and family around the world who want to keep up with what I'm getting up to.