Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Senior - Andrew

I really enjoyed being able to photograph my best friend's little brother, especially with the weather being so cooperative! Andrew is an honor student at Curtis High School and an experienced member of the school's cross country and track teams. After graduation he plans on attending Brigham Young University in Utah and studying Applied Physics. I remember Andrew when he was just a little kid, and it's so exciting to see him as a senior! Good luck to you this year!










3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ANDREW!!! I can't believe he's a senior in high school about to graduate next year! Rachael, I honestly think this is your best shoot so far....maybe I'm biased I dunno, but I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, thanks Natalie :) I think this shoot turned out so well because your mom was there - she's got a good eye. I can't wait to see you!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachael, they turned out great! This time I have lots of favorites! : ) We really appreciate the time you took to take Andrews portraits - you're great!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a Senior at BYU studying Genetics and Biotechnology. Graduation is just around the corner -- time is flying by! This blog is for all my friends and family around the world who want to keep up with what I'm getting up to.