Monday, August 9, 2010

Portrait - Danny & Kajsa

Fact: my brother and his high school sweetheart are adorable.

Their chemistry is unique and it gives me the warm fuzzies seeing my brother care so much about another person. Danny is enrolled at the University of Washington as a pre-med student, while Kajsa is going to Central Washington University to study education; both leave in September for classes. I wanted them to have photos to remember each other by, so while I was home for a week I took the opportunity to have a small shoot with them at Point Defiance.

DSC_0164 DSC_0170

DSC_0184



DSC_0175 DSC_0216

DSC_0252



DSC_0264



DSC_0273 DSC_0275

1 comment:

  1. Great job Rachael!! It's always nice when you have good looking people to start with, but these turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a Senior at BYU studying Genetics and Biotechnology. Graduation is just around the corner -- time is flying by! This blog is for all my friends and family around the world who want to keep up with what I'm getting up to.