Monday, February 15, 2010

Portrait - Kajsa, Lauren, and Jen

These are photos from back over winter break when I had a photoshoot with long-time friends Kajsa, Lauren and Jen at Titlow Park. These girls have been an inseparable trio for years and have even established the Broom Sweepers Society to solidify this friendship (you'll have to ask them the story behind the name and how it all got started). I had a lot of fun working with these sweet, fun young ladies.

DSC_0001

DSC_0011

DSC_0036



DSC_0043

DSC_0049

DSC_0062

DSC_0080

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a Senior at BYU studying Genetics and Biotechnology. Graduation is just around the corner -- time is flying by! This blog is for all my friends and family around the world who want to keep up with what I'm getting up to.