Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Senior - Andrew

My brothers Andy and Danny are twins, though they look a lot less alike now than they did when they were little. Andy is also an honor student at Curtis and a recent member of the cross country and track teams. He used to wrestle for the junior high, but in the last year switched to running and hasn't looked back. After graduation he plans to attend a 4 year university and major in the field of science. I definitely enjoyed shooting Andy in his suit and tie - I almost felt like we were shooting a Mens' Warehouse campaign!







1 comment:

  1. Nice job Rachael!! Whenever Andy does the serious face I feel like he's gonna kill me or something... he should be like a CIA or something like that haha. But good job girl!! Good luck I love you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a Senior at BYU studying Genetics and Biotechnology. Graduation is just around the corner -- time is flying by! This blog is for all my friends and family around the world who want to keep up with what I'm getting up to.