Sunday, February 13, 2011

Facebook Here I Come!

Nothing seems official anymore unless it's on Facebook.

"I don't know if I'd call her a friend - we're not even friends on Facebook."

"Sally and Joe are officially dating! They just changed their relationship statuses on Facebook."

The JIMMER LOVE page on Facebook, anyone?

Needless to say, I thought it was high time I put my services on Facebook and made myself OFFICIAL. So "like" me on Facebook and spread the word!

As always, I will continue to post to the blog.

Thanks to all of you who have been supportive of me and my pursuits the last couple years! I couldn't have made it this far without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a Senior at BYU studying Genetics and Biotechnology. Graduation is just around the corner -- time is flying by! This blog is for all my friends and family around the world who want to keep up with what I'm getting up to.